Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Water Nation has had enough of humans polluting the waters of the world and have flooded a large portion of the planet, declaring war on the world. It's up to the Avatar, master of all four elements, to bring balance to the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Download Bokep 3gp Gonjo Indonesia
Justori Bronze I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:28 am by visvulbr

» Escouade Gangster Streaming
Justori Bronze I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:11 am by visvulbr

» CodeCanyon Shiner - HTML5 Canvas Glow Effects JQuery Plugin Retail
Justori Bronze I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:03 am by 

» Pinnacle_TVCenter_6.4.4.905_Multilingual.rar
Justori Bronze I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:19 am by 

» Pokemon-adventures.forumotion.com
Justori Bronze I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:47 pm by Guest

» Kinda lost on your site. Here're some suggestions
Justori Bronze I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:56 pm by Guest

» Minari Tzerigawa
Justori Bronze I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:07 am by AvatarAndrew

» Trace Weylyn
Justori Bronze I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:54 pm by AvatarAndrew

» The Rules (Start Here)
Justori Bronze I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:04 pm by AvatarAndrew

Keywords
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Justori Bronze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justori

Justori

Justori Bronze Empty
PostSubject: Justori Bronze   Justori Bronze I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:18 am

Name: Justori Bronze
Nation: Earth Kingdom
Hair: Light Blonde
Eyes: Emerald Green
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 200 lbs.

Earthbending Level: 3

Personality: He is very calm and collected. Much like the element he controls, it takes a lot to get a rise out of him. He is very strong emotionally, holding in sadness. Nothing short of a large loss such as a death can make him cry. He is very sympathetic towards others and light hearted, choosing to take things less seriously so that they are less stressful. But when the time comes, he take things VERY seriously.

History:

Justori Bronze was born into a family of highly skilled earthbenders, who only ever used metalbending. His family had a history of being in the army, though the long times of piece meant his family hadn't really seen combat. When his dad found out that his mother was pregnant with him, he was overjoyed. His joy only became stronger when a Guru passing through town felt his wife's stomach and told him his son would be a powerful bender who would turn out to be much like the element he would bend. His father was expecting a strong metalbender, but what he got was a bit off.

At the age of two Justori sent a few pebbles flying at a flock of turtle ducks that were chasing him. His dad saw this as a sign he was ready to begin bending, and so he began to teach him. At the age of three, he could make softball sized chunks of earth levitate, and even send them flying over a dozen feet. But he could not even bend a spoon, even when touching it. His dad just dismissed it as being young.

By the age of ten Justori's earth bending was extraordinary, him being able to create ten foot walls of stone and even see the vibrations through the earth. He could also lift and levitate tremendous amounts of earth at once. But his metalbending was still poor. His father constantly shook his head at practice. His father still loved him a lot, but he couldn't help but regard his son as a metalbending failure. Over the next five years, his son had become regarded as one of the best earth benders around, though not yet a master. His metalbending had improved enough so that he could punch open a cage or door or even dent a steel sword, but it was poor compared to where the rest of his family had been at his age. His father was proud of him, but not as much as he should have been. It was three years later, when he was prepared to leave home and journey the world, hoping to become a master. But his dad would not allow him to go.

"Before you go, son, I want you to prove to me you are prepared, that you are good enough."

He did not want to accept, to fight his own father, but his father promised it was only for fun, not a real duel. Justori then agreed.

Almost immediately his dad put up a large wall of metal, saying that Justori would need to break through it to get to him. Justori immediately started to pelt the wall with boulder after boulder, but each tent he put in the wall was fixed by his father. Justori, breathing heavily, had an idea. He'd tunnel under the wall and then cover himself in a metal armor while his father was distracted on the tunnel. He did just that and burst through the metal, surrounded himself in it like a protective cocoon. His dad looked at him, stunned in surprise as Justori unleashed the metal armor so that it's wrapped and bound his dad. His dad admitted defeat, Justori unbound him, and they hugged. His family and village tearfully said their goodbyes as he left. He spent three years travelling the Earth Kingdom desert, trying desperately to learn sandbending (only to be disappointed at his failure) and just generally help people who needed it. He was in the Cave of the Two Lovers when he felt a large, unignorable vibration. It felts like lots of liquid flowing over land at high speeds. It must have been a tsunami, though he had not felt an earthquake. He sealed the part of the cave he was in and followed the crystals to the other entrance. Using he earthbending, he glide-ran as fast as he could to Omashu. He barely made it off the bridge as tons of water began to pool into Omashu's deep moat. After the water had stopped flowing, Justori had helped rebuild a bridge across out of earth. It was not long after that that he learned of the water nation attack. He was not angry, however. He understood that the water nation simply overreacted to a problem. He became sure he could talk sense into them given the chance. He spent the next six years helping establish refugee towns and other settlements where water wasn't, and only recently return to Omashu with a new goal in mind: teach the Avatar earthbending so that he could put a stop to this devastating war.

Character Image/Description:

Justori Bronze Haku_by_aerorwen-d4syynt

_________________________________________________________________________________

To have a pet, simply add this to the end of your application.

Pet Name: Libran
Pet Species: Komodo Rhino
Pet Gender: Male
Pet Size: Small Rhino/large cow
Pet Image (Minus the fire nation dude): Justori Bronze Komodo-rhino_786x786
Back to top Go down
Admin

Justori Bronze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justori Bronze   Justori Bronze I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:24 am

Approved, excellent app buddy. afro
Back to top Go down
https://avatarchroniclesrpg.forumotion.com

Justori Bronze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: Chronicles of War RPG  :: Forum Information :: Character Applications :: Approved :: Approved Earthbenders-
Jump to: