Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Water Nation has had enough of humans polluting the waters of the world and have flooded a large portion of the planet, declaring war on the world. It's up to the Avatar, master of all four elements, to bring balance to the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Download Bokep 3gp Gonjo Indonesia
Heroes Genesis I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:28 am by visvulbr

» Escouade Gangster Streaming
Heroes Genesis I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:11 am by visvulbr

» CodeCanyon Shiner - HTML5 Canvas Glow Effects JQuery Plugin Retail
Heroes Genesis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:03 am by 

» Pinnacle_TVCenter_6.4.4.905_Multilingual.rar
Heroes Genesis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:19 am by 

» Pokemon-adventures.forumotion.com
Heroes Genesis I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:47 pm by Guest

» Kinda lost on your site. Here're some suggestions
Heroes Genesis I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:56 pm by Guest

» Minari Tzerigawa
Heroes Genesis I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:07 am by AvatarAndrew

» Trace Weylyn
Heroes Genesis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:54 pm by AvatarAndrew

» The Rules (Start Here)
Heroes Genesis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:04 pm by AvatarAndrew

Keywords
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Heroes Genesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cain Cratus
The Young King
The Young King
Cain Cratus

Heroes Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Genesis   Heroes Genesis I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Heroes Genesis Hgad

The Plot.
"Good afternoon. Most of you have no idea who I am. My name is Nathan Petrelli and I was elected to Congress in the state of New York. Seems like a long time ago. I lost my position, I lost my brother, and I lost my family. I'm sad to say that I lost my way. But while I was gone I've had the chance to see the world through newly humbled eyes, witnessed amazing things, seen ordinary people among us trying their best each day to be heroes. These ordinary people, like you, like me, are capable of extraordinary things. You have no idea how extraordinary. But there are other people; organizations who don't want you to know the truth. I myself kept secrets. But last year, something incredible happened to me and it changed my life. At first, I was afraid, but I'm not afraid anymore. I'm here to tell you the truth. I have the ability—." - Nathan (Powerless)

It is March 2007,

Having been healed by Claire's blood, Noah has made a deal with The Company and agreed to rejoin them. He was reunited with his family again, but only briefly in order to warn his daughter not to expose The Company.

The confrontation between Hiro, Peter, Adam, Matt, and Nathan ended with Hiro teleporting Adam away, back into his cell at The Company headquarters. And before the vial containing Strain-138 could shatter and kill 93% of the world's population, it was caught and destroyed by Peter.

In Isaac's loft, Mohinder, Maya, and Molly were saved by Elle when her appearance forced Sylar to escape. However, he managed to inject himself with the last sample of regenerative blood, thus curing himself of the Shanti virus that had been plaguing his system. His intuitive aptitude and telekinesis powers have both returned to him though he lost all the other abilities he had killed to acquire.

Niki was killed when the building she was inside caught fire and exploded, leaving Micah and Monica grieving her death.

A press meeting was called for by Nathan Petrelli, with the decision made to expose the nature of the various evolved humans along with The Company. However, he was shot twice in the chest by an unknown assailant. The assailant was actually Peter from the future, he returned to his time after committing the deed.

- - - -

From here on, by no circumstances does the site need to follow the episodes of the show. We can make the plot go in whatever direction after the events of the season two finale! Consider this site AU. We don't want to just rp out everything that happens in the show, it will be more interesting if the stories diverge some way or another.

Home: http://heroesgenesis.b1.jcink.com/index.php
Rules: http://heroesgenesis.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=19
Cannons: http://heroesgenesis.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=18
Back to top Go down

Heroes Genesis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: Chronicles of War RPG  :: Advertisements :: Linking Back-
Jump to: