Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Water Nation has had enough of humans polluting the waters of the world and have flooded a large portion of the planet, declaring war on the world. It's up to the Avatar, master of all four elements, to bring balance to the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Download Bokep 3gp Gonjo Indonesia
Queen Ravenna Corvus I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:28 am by visvulbr

» Escouade Gangster Streaming
Queen Ravenna Corvus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:11 am by visvulbr

» CodeCanyon Shiner - HTML5 Canvas Glow Effects JQuery Plugin Retail
Queen Ravenna Corvus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:03 am by 

» Pinnacle_TVCenter_6.4.4.905_Multilingual.rar
Queen Ravenna Corvus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:19 am by 

» Pokemon-adventures.forumotion.com
Queen Ravenna Corvus I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:47 pm by Guest

» Kinda lost on your site. Here're some suggestions
Queen Ravenna Corvus I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:56 pm by Guest

» Minari Tzerigawa
Queen Ravenna Corvus I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:07 am by AvatarAndrew

» Trace Weylyn
Queen Ravenna Corvus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:54 pm by AvatarAndrew

» The Rules (Start Here)
Queen Ravenna Corvus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:04 pm by AvatarAndrew

Keywords
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Queen Ravenna Corvus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Ravenna Corvus

Queen Ravenna Corvus

Queen Ravenna Corvus Empty
PostSubject: Queen Ravenna Corvus   Queen Ravenna Corvus I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Name: Queen Ravenna Corvus
Nation: Water
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green/Grey
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145

Water Bender Level: 4
Black Water Bending:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Ravenna is the tyrant of the Water Nation and rules along side her husband the King with an iron fist. She is extremely manipulative and has no trouble taking advantage of people. Whenever she makes public appearances she portrays herself as a very kind and giving Queen, however you can still tell in her voice that she is tainted right down to her very core. Ravenna holds her own life and image in high regards above everyone else's causing her to see nearly all other life insignificant and thus disposable.
As the Queen she did not acquire such a position solely on her looks, she is an extremely powerful Water Bender even though she may not look it. Most of her subjects know that she is a water bender, but not to what extent. Some simply do not believe because they have not see her bend any sort of liquid and the rest do not know of any abilities of hers. Ravenna does not mind that the people of her nation only view her as a figure head, she actually finds it entertaining. The weaker that they believe that she is, the more likely they will try to revolt against her. Shooting down hope is one of her favorite past times, especially when they they have such confidence.
Ravenna very much enjoys luxury, when she took the crown she remodeled and expanded the Water Nation Capital Palace to a towering castle. She also wishes to extend the reach of her reign to the west where they have flooded the Earth Kingdom and establish a base of operations out there. Ravenna very much likes to know what is going on when and where so the more places that her shadow can be case over the better. She is unsure of her husbands complete motives whether they be only to teach the world a lesson or take it over completely but is fully prepared to do whatever he wishes. The more power the better.
History:
Spoiler:

Character Image/Description:
Most of the time Ravenna will wear very eccentric and elaborate gowns and dresses. She enjoys being royalty and showing it, she is also not worried about encountering any combat situations being so high in stature since these outfits may prove to be rather hindering.
Ravenna also has a beauty complex trying to keep herself looking young despite her age. She has figured some unorthodox methods by utilizing her healing and bending abilities.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Pet Name: Corax
Pet Species: Bird
Pet Gender: Male
Pet Size: 26" 4.7' wing span
Pet Image:
Spoiler:
Ravenna has quite a number of pet Ravens, but this one she takes care of and keeps with her. All the others live off in the woodlands and forests of the world and spy on all the different towns and cities. She sends Corax out every so often to gather information from specific regions. Ravenna is the only one aware of these spying birds, people believe that her pet bird is simply that. A pet bird.

Last edited by Queen Ravenna Corvus on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Queen Ravenna Corvus   Queen Ravenna Corvus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:58 am

Approved, nice app afro
Back to top Go down
https://avatarchroniclesrpg.forumotion.com
Cain Cratus
The Young King
The Young King
Cain Cratus

PostSubject: Re: Queen Ravenna Corvus   Queen Ravenna Corvus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:38 pm

re-approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Ravenna Corvus   Queen Ravenna Corvus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Ravenna Corvus
Page 1 of 1